Tuesday, November 11, 2008

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

You know I try and be respectful in a world that you don't necessarily have to. People don't call each other back all the time, ignore texts or say, "yeah I had fun" and walk away thinking, "what an A-Hole!" Me, I prefer to take the honesty route, ok, ok, honesty in time, but respect first and foremost. I have a hard time when people ask for my number, I tend to give it out. So after said date last week I panicked and gave it out. He called twice last week and I ignored his call, instead I decided I'd use the e-mail template from my friend and let him know I wasn't interested. Last night I was finally able to make it online and shot out a super cordial e-mail.

"It was good to meet you. I wasn't trying to be rude by not calling you back, I probably shouldn't have given you my number to begin with. You seem very nice but I don't think its going to work out. Good Luck!"

Nice, right? I don't completely believe in ignoring calls, I prefer to be put out of my misery and attempt to do the same to others. This is what I got back this morning...

"Its not my fault you have bad taste!"

WOW!!! That's what I'm talking about super hero, unnecessary attitude. I guess some people always need to have the last word.

No comments: