Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So what if I still don't have a plan!

I feel like I have recently surrounded myself with people who have plans. This is great, except it reminds me of how much I don't have a plan. I've never been a planner. I am constantly forgetting something at home. I spend 99% of my planning abilities at work or on the micro-level. I still recall an ex telling me, "I wish you would figure out what you want to do with your life. It's going to be great whatever it is." Still waiting.... Sure it hurt at the time but I feel like I'm falling more into the "so what" category. When I over-planned things didn't always pan out the way I imagined they would so why can't I just go with it? In a world where I have applied to what feels like a 100 jobs and I can't get past an informational call, it's hard to make a career plan. We'll see what happens in the future but for now I think I'm going to be a cheerleader for everyone else's plans.

No comments: