Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wa-hoo!

Recently some of you have asked, anymore dating stories? Well I figured I should address all three of you here. I'm putting the blog on hold, for real.
*GASP* <------you

I actually put my dating life on hold last year but made the decision to pull the plug recently. No, it is not some, I hate men speech, it is a, "I don't have time and not sure where I am going to be six months from now" speech. Actually my faith in men was renewed recently, courtesy of one of the coolest guys I have ever met, thanks! So I'm in a good space; a good, tired, ready to be out of school and find a new job-space.

Did you *gasp* again? Was it the renewed faith or the fact I'm considering leaving? Either way, look forward to possible new entries in about 6 months from now.

Potential Headlines:

Kristin takes on Tokyo: Tokyo's introduction to the ass clap, white gurl style
Kristin goes guidette for a guido: A guide to self-tanning and Preparation H
Kristin perambulates through Portland: Oh god, what was I thinking...
Kristin's mom wins and holds her captive in SC: A Yankee and a Confederate try to make it work
Kristin hightails it to Hoboken: And wishes she was in NYC
Kristin does Denver: The Jersey girl takes on vegan skinny jeans
Kristin navigates New York: Just like Coyote Ugly but good
Kristin stays in San Francisco: And keeps on dating douche bags....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh! If you do Portland I plan to totally be there in a couple of years!

luciarosa said...

I vote for "Kristin goes guidette for a guido:A guide to self-tanning and Preparation H"; or "Kristin perambulates through Portland: Oh god, what was I thinking..."; or "Kristin does Denver: The Jersey girl takes on vegan skinny jeans." Hee hee. I will miss your blog, so don't take a long break; however I think the break from guys seems very healthy, based on the reasons you gave.