Monday, January 26, 2009

Phake! Watch out now!

This blog took an unexpected twist about a year ago. It was back in December, the day after my birthday to be exact, when we had our first "Phuc" sighting. That was hip-hop Phuc. B ack in March we had our first opportunity to document one of these Phuc posers. From that point on we keep seeing "Phuc" everywhere. Example: Just last week I went to Ruth Chris with two friends and sure enough walking down Van Ness was another "Phuc." Unfortunately we couldn't get our camera out in time to snap a photo but... it reminded me. About 4 months ago when I did experiment back with internet dating I got matched up with a Phluke, as Ryan likes to call them. Odd in my one year of giving it a semi-solid shot I get matched up with a Phlake and a Phomeo. Here is Phoser number 6:


So keep your eye out and if you see any potential Phakes please take a photo and e-mail to: kmcupcake@hotmail.com

No comments: