Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kristisn't, huh?


Well I didn't receive any fakes but last night I did receive a Kristisn't. She was at the Mac Store in NYC, a place I would never be on my own unless I needed to use a computer or was dragged in by a cultist Mac loving fan. I can barely use my ipod so automatically she's a fake. Plus she's about 10 pounds lighter which leads me to believe she's probably a vegan. Strike two!

Personally, I don't see the resemblance, it is probably the hair, all brunettes look the same right?

Three strikes, she's outta there!

If you do see any Kristisn't's give her $100 and a one way bus ticket to Nebraska, tell her it's her final warning and to never return. I'm sure she can make a nice life there. Reason? I can't be having all these women taking away my thunder, but don't forget to snap a photo first!!

No comments: